Monday 20 August 2012

Pins galore

I know I'm a bit late jumping on this bandwagon but I've just started on Pinterest. I made an account a while ago but honestly, I didn't get it. I didn't really see the point as in my mind it was kind of like Tumblr, however yesterday I was browsing the Play Store on my phone and the app popped up so I was like, 'hey, I might as well give it a proper try' and I have. I logged onto my account this evening and have gone a bit pin-crazy! I'm still trying to work it out but I have quite a few boards.

I like the simplistic approach to things so have designed my boards around that, with names such as 'Eat' and 'Wear'.

If you'd like to take a look at what I've been 'pinning' then either click here or on the big red P in the sidebar. Also, please leave me your links below, I'd love to see them!

4 comments:

  1. I have pinterest but I don't understand it at all! :( haha

    http://pinterest.com/beautybecky/

    This is me, 2 pins! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is confusing isn't it! I'm just kind of repinning things and having fun with that, don't really know where it gets me though..
      Thanks for your link, I'll take a look & follow you xx

      Delete
  2. I loooove Pinterest! It's amazing! Honestly, I went from never wanting to get married, to seeing loads of pins on weddings, and wanting to be married tomorrow. I can safely say it has changed my life. And I now expect to be a millionnaire and have all these cool things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the things on there are just so inspirational! I know that when I have my own house nothing will ever live up to my expectations now!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x