Tuesday 29 May 2012

Time to enjoy summer!

As you may or may not know I'm currently in Sixth Form studying my A levels. Being in year 12 I've been doing the summer exams for my AS subjects at the moment and had my last one today! I'm studying History, English Language and Psychology, so they're a pretty tricky bunch, lots and lots of writing!! But yeah I had the last exam today which was Psychology. It's definitely fair to say that I should have done much more revision for all of my exams, but they are in the past now, there's nothing I can do to change it. If I've done badly, I've done badly, and if need be I shall re-sit in January.

But as they are over, I now have another two and a half weeks off on study leave - we don't go back until the 18th June I think - so I have that lovely time to just chill and earn some money, lovely combination if you ask me! I've booked in some overtime at work and am working both bank holidays - kinda wish I wasn't as I love all the Britishness of things such as the jubilee, I'm missing our street party :( but I really need the money and it's pay and a half on bank holidays, yay! - to save up for driving lessons and (hopefully) a car! As for the chilling, tomorrow I've got a day with the girls at my friend's house with a bbq and going in her pool which I'm so excited for, will really start the summer off well and will hopefully be able to get a tan!

What are your plans for the summer? Are you going abroad anywhere nice? Has anybody else had exams? If so how did they go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'd love it if you would leave a comment :) x